16 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr. Engagement manager – Fujairah
In order to oversee the sale and delivery of Management Consulting for big, complex businesses, we are now looking for an Engagement Manager. The Engagement Manager is responsible for developing and implementing large-scale business cases that have a substantial impact on the company. This is accomplished through establishing long-term connections with clients, listening to their concerns, and helping to design their technological and business solutions. Big Data and Cloud specialty is also a need for this position.
Job Title : Sr. Engagement manager
Location : Fujairah, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 32.91 per hour.
Company : General Mills Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Promote alignment between business and technical requirements of pre-sale deployment plans and the needs of clients in order to expedite the acceptance and implementation of the solution quickly.
- As much as possible, the product teams should seek out and exchange feedback from customers in order to make use of those ideas in the final product. The best way to make sure that your company’s future product releases are taken into consideration, as well as your return on investment, is to hold frequent client meetings. Annual on-site business evaluations should include a discussion of your company’s progress both internally and externally.
- The enterprise architects, managing directors, and account managers of the organization are served by the engagement managers who are a component of the core team. Engagement managers are in charge of project ownership and final products, as well as the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance to ensure positive effects and long-term results. They are also in charge of project documentation and organization, and they possess strong analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking abilities as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working with stakeholders to determine engagement outcomes will help you deliver qualitative and quantitative client results. You should also seize opportunities to add new value by getting to know your client’s business and their needs for the present and the future. Finally, you should build excitement for your client’s roadmap and future plans by creating a backlog of future opportunities for them.
- By providing Subject Matter Expertise related to the proposed solution and client needs, you may help the Professional Services team complete projects successfully and when appropriate and critical for customer success. Develop a viable proposal by working with experts in your field.
- We need to build good working relationships with our managers and give them with coaching so that they can successfully interact with the rest of the team and achieve at their greatest level of performance. Providing outstanding onboarding experiences, identifying process improvement opportunities, and enhancing the customer experience while working with the rest of the organization are all critical to the long-term success of our cities and customers.
- Facilitate contracting and negotiation processes for paid success solutions, including the creation of proposals, contracts, and/or statements of work in close coordination with our cross-functional business operations, accounting, revenue recognition, and legal teams. In addition, work closely with internal business development and alliances teams to further align on partner-led solutions that will meet the needs of enterprise customers.
- In the course of a project or program’s execution, act as a point of contact between the client and the business. Engage the customer on a regular basis and in the most suitable media; identify the most key actors in the client’s business and create a varied network of relationships; give guidance and thought leadership to various stakeholders in the customer organization.
- Gather requirements and create shared understanding with your corporate account team before recommending customer success solutions that match their needs. Attention should also be paid to the future stages beyond pre-sale contracts.
- Plan projects around the company’s solutions and delivery method, structured to ensure that the solution enables the desired business outcomes, coordinate all planning, staffing, communication, issue resolution, governance, and project success criteria, and manage a portfolio of initiatives or enhancements.
- You naturally understand how to communicate in all forms. You’re good at juggling several objectives, identifying possible priorities that can clash, and delegating well when the need arises. You’ve previously planned projects in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- This role requires expertise in project management, interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with teams from a variety of various backgrounds.
- People-to-people connections and the capacity to establish strong relationships with clients while simultaneously focusing on strategy and details are essential to success in this field.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in a technical subject will have a leg up on the competition. There are other degrees that can be used but they would need to be supplemented by a large amount of experience, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with and coordinate a wide range of people at all levels.
- A strong ability to persuade an audience, drive discussions regarding implementation strategy and road-mapping, and motivate the group to become enthused about the project are also required.