Part-Time Specialist Teacher assistant – Khor Fakkan
The Instructor Assistant works along with the instructor or lead teacher to develop activities for children that will provide them with a diversity of experiences and a proper learning environment as a part of a teaching team. works with both typically developing and differently abled children. Assistance is given to the teacher in implementing the goals, rules, and procedures developed to carry out educational objectives and performance standards. This function works with families to promote parental involvement in programming. This position might potentially serve as a Bus Monitor as a component of the programmer’s transportation services. Additional duties may be assigned based on the need for programmers and the areas in which this individual is developing experience. To accomplish the goals of the programmer, this person works in conjunction with the main teacher. The task could be moved to another classroom or location if it’s deemed crucial to the program’s operation.
Job Title : Specialist Teacher assistant
Location : Khor Fakkan, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 31 per hour.
Company : Shaw Group Inc
Job Type : Part-Time
- Is charge of marking relevant academic assessments in accordance with the teacher’s instructions. Pre-crisis intervention and conflict resolution for kids must be delivered using Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) ideas, legal behavior modification techniques/strategies, and physical restraints.
- Classroom safety and cleanliness, as well as aiding kids with meal preparation and clean-up, are among the responsibilities of this individual.
- Claims reimbursement is supported by entering point-of-service meal counts into the appropriate forms or software. For the Child and Adult Care Food Program, this will aid with the collection and updating of accurate paperwork (CACFP).
- Assumes the responsibilities of the lead teacher when necessary and makes certain that all data collection and progress notes are finished within the time periods that have been allotted for the division, that they appropriately represent functional and programmed criteria, and that they are finished in a timely manner.
- In order to maintain the cleanliness of the classrooms on a daily and weekly basis Before putting away the equipment, it is important to sweep off the floors, mop the counters and wash down the tabletop, clean changing tables, and dispose of trash in proper containers (toys, laundry and dishes).
- A few of the responsibilities of summer camp, after-school programmed, and/or summer classroom leaders include developing and implementing weekly lesson plans for specific age groups, ensuring that all paperwork (attendance sheets) is completed, and ensuring that all safety precautions are followed at all times.
- Achieved success in clerical tasks such as collating, folding, typing, laminating, and answering the phone; also assisted in the development and implementation of classroom lesson plans, programmed, and schedules when required.
- Communicates with families to encourage a good relationship between the programmer and the family, to raise awareness of the child’s needs and development, to explain how the program’s activities foster growth, and to explain the family’s roles in the child’s general education and development.
- Put forth as much effort as you can so that the classroom can function efficiently and productively. Cut-and-paste jobs or more involved projects like updating bulletin boards or filing student papers are all possibilities. From making copies to tidying up the classroom to handing out grades, they can cover a wide range of activities.
- In the absence of a normal classroom instructor, the substitute teacher has full responsibility for the classroom and may develop, submit, and implement a lesson plan each week.
- In addition, you must be at least 18 years old and hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Work-study assignments in high school should center on providing for a child’s needs.
- Traditional classroom management that emphasizes the need of a well-structured and disciplined learning environment with a strong emphasis on positive reinforcement and high expectations.
- Capacity to shift the eye to focus on an item; ability to assess distance (near and far);
INSERT INTO `wp_randomize` (`randomize_id`, `category`, `text`, `visible`, `user_id`, `timestamp`) VALUES ability to reach with arms extended; ability to use hands to move a keyboard are all required.
- Required to have the ability to speak in an appropriate manner with children of diverse ages and skill levels, as well as with their parents, coworkers, and management. Also required to be able to communicate in an acceptable manner with their coworkers and management.
- The majority of their time is spent in climate-controlled classrooms, but they also spend the summer and winter working in extremely hot and cold environments.