Full-Time Specialist – Multimedia designer – Jebel Ali
As part of the Office of Strategic Communications and Stakeholder Engagement, the Multimedia Designer will report to the Senior Director, who is based in the Bureau of Planned, Program Integration, and Evaluation. It’s important to keep a positive attitude and be open to suggestions and criticism from a range of people. Completed several graphic/digital user experience design projects using Microsoft Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint (along with Adobe Creative Suite tools like InDesign and Photoshop) including logos, brochures, and presentations. Web graphics and system graphics as well as digital publications and annual reports can all be created by a web designer. Adopting an eye-catching look and feel while yet communicating clearly and effectively with the targeted audience is what we mean when we say “effective design.”
Job Title : Specialist – Multimedia designer
Location : Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 27.24 per hour.
Company : Foster Wheeler Ltd.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Through the conception, design, and implementation of creative and strategic communication and marketing materials across digital and print platforms, take the lead in visual storytelling about the Company’s research excellence and the offices that support it. To put creative ideas in the form of photography, film, animation, design, etc., this will entail creating creative assets and collaborating with both internal personnel and outside suppliers.
- To be considered for this position, you must have at least five years of experience creating and designing emails, print marketing materials, digital ads, websites, and social media assets, including responsive/mobile versions, as well as a strong commitment to learning new skills and keeping abreast of industry developments.
- To execute and justify creative decisions that contribute to performance across KPIs, research and distil project and client demands are necessary. In addition, coordination with multiple partners is necessary to assist guide the development of advertising campaigns serving customers in up to 30 countries.
- Sales sheets and flyers, banner advertising, packaging and product instruction sheets as well as email and social media campaigns and landing pages for product pages on the company’s website can be designed by the marketing team. Your marketing materials must adhere to the Kwik Boost brand guidelines.
- Eye-catching graphics are required for all of the agency’s internal and external channels, including social media, the website, information technology (IT), and self-service kiosks. To improve the user interfaces for our systems, platforms, and software toolkits, recognize and respect project objectives and design limitations. You may discover more about how people use your product or service by doing user research.
- If you want to make a point, you may use color and font, as well as art and photography. Visual design must express the desired message and operate correctly over a wide range of technical factors throughout this phase.
- Work in collaboration with the sales and production teams to create print files for daily orders of bespoke graphics; maintain a high production rate while upholding accuracy, quality standards, and meeting or surpassing production deadlines.
- When a project is vast or complicated, the post-production team is responsible for evaluating and editing all of the footage, adjusting/editing color, making changes as requested by internal stakeholders, and completing final edits for the film.
- I was responsible for a number of tasks, including gathering and organizing presentation materials, keeping presentations current, and planning and printing presentation materials. A sophisticated visual style should be maintained while finding novel ways to communicate information that enhance its accuracy, usability, or clarity.
- Use various techniques to create initial design, concepts, draughts, models, prototypes, and also produce multimedia design work that includes a variety of logos, social media campaigns, advertising campaigns, brand systems, edited short- and long-form videos, illustrations and animated visuals / graphics.
- A proven ability to meet deadlines and operate within a tight budget, as well as a proven track record of creating excellent working relationships with both internal and external teams, including product, brand, and engineering teams.
- Additionally, great interpersonal and work ethic, strong organizational abilities, good time-management skills, outstanding coordination of information, and excellent coordination of information are all required for success in this position.
- It is essential to be able to accomplish assignments on time and understand the connections between various pieces of information before attending critical business meetings. Listening and asking inquisitive questions are two additional crucial abilities.
- You’ll be an excellent fit for this role, which demands strong project management and the capacity to work on several projects at once, if you have a keen eye for design in addition to a penchant for multitasking.
- For this position, applicants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent, six years of community service experience, or a bachelor’s degree from an authorized college and two years of community service experience.