Part-Time Senior Staff Accounting analyst – Madinat Zayed
The Accounting Analyst is in charge of documenting, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions, as well as collaborating with other departments to collect timely and correct information, in order to ensure the integrity of accounting information. “Roll up your sleeves” is the best way to describe this role, which is tasked with boosting the worldwide accounting organization’s efficiency and effectiveness. With a good accounting background, we’re searching for someone who wants to work in a vibrant, fast-paced company. The Accounting Analyst will assist automate the accounting process while making a significant influence on the entire organization.
Job Title : Senior Staff Accounting analyst
Location : Madinat Zayed, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 28.49 per hour.
Company : E*Trade Group, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- To support the development, implementation, and evaluation of analytical and accounting-related programmers and procedures, one collects information, compiles it, and then presents it in oral and written reports. Finds areas where the current processes and procedures need to be improved.
- Provide assistance in completing quarterly and year-end reports for the tax department, as well as predictions, financial support, and data requests for the fleet department.
- Maintains productive and cooperative working relationships with other finance departments and corporate departments they support, reports results to others and aids others in understanding financial matters, collaborates with manager to establish specific goals and plans to priorities, organize, and accomplish project/department goals.
- Use accounting managers to priorities and detect open production issues; identify process flows to uncover impacted functional groups to identify stakeholders for issue resolution; and do root cause analysis across several environments to discover what’s going on.
- According to the payment policies, all vendor invoices must be checked for accuracy before being recorded into the system; this includes verifying the codes, signatures, or any supporting material on the invoices.
- Accurate and timely tax filings are ensured by conducting deviation analyses and executing the monthly financial closure process by assuming responsibility for duties such as manual journal entries, pre-paid schedules and billing/invoicing as well as fee computations.
- Record entries to the general ledger through subledger entries (accounts payable, asset management, etc.) and create entries in line with accrual basis accounting. Work with business partners to ensure awareness of policies, processes, and system modifications.
- Ensure timely and correct completion of period closing processes and reconciliations by working closely with accounting and fleet. The fixed asset ledger should also be examined and updated on a regular basis, along with daily accounting activities.
- For the worldwide accounting team’s transactions and procedures to comply with the GAAP and SOX standards set out by global accounting leadership, there must be a tight working relationship between facility management/facility team members.
- As assigned, creates reports and statements for internal management as well as externally for different state and regulatory filings. Contributes to the creation of balancing routines and exception reports, which offer a way to identify and correct out-of-balances in reconciliations and other reports. additionally takes part in release testing to make sure that there are no data quality problems that might harm the financial statements and procedures.
- Applicants must be self-driven, detail-oriented, and able to organize and manage their time effectively, as well as priorities tasks, take ownership of problems, and make well-informed judgments. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word as well as computer skills are necessary.
- Applicants must possess data mining abilities, including the capacity to locate and analyses data in order to provide recommendations to upper management. Accounting or business-related bachelor’s degree or five years of progressive reporting and analytical experience are also needed.
- An in-depth knowledge of the financial reporting procedures as well as an ability to use SQL query tools and lead projects that include various departments working together is required. Additionally, the ability to manage numerous processes is required.
- Prior accounting or financial experience of at least 3 years. Internal candidates are preferred, as they do not have to meet the same time-on-the-job requirement. The required job duties are largely sedentary in nature and only occasionally involve walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying objects weighing no more than ten pounds as well as speaking, hearing, and seeing.
- When you’re striving to make it in a fast-paced workplace, self-improvement and advocating for your colleagues go hand in hand. This position necessitates meticulous attention to detail as well as great organizational skills. Anyone applying for this employment who is unable to work during regular business hours will be disqualified.