Full-Time Remote Operations Coordinator – Madame
In addition to performing a number of administrative duties, the operations coordinator serves as the main point of contact between the office and the rest of the firm or organization. In addition to having strong motivation, the ideal applicant for this role would also be very detail-oriented, trustworthy, multitasking, resourceful, and not hesitant to take the lead. You will work closely with a wide array of employees both in the office and in the field, and you will report directly to the owner and the vice president of the business. You will need to be able to make snap decisions in a high-stakes, fast-paced environment, so you should feel at ease in stressful situations.
Job Title : Remote Operations Coordinator
Location : Madame, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 31.5 per hour.
Company : Worthington Industries Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contracts, purchase orders, budgets, and monthly accruals are all part of the research company you’ll be responsible for managing, and you’ll also have a hand in shaping the knowledge management tools and resources your team uses.
- The scheduling and follow-up of appointments, the recording of client and staff complaints and incidents, the investigation of complaints and incidents upon request, and the transfer of documentation to the Office Administrator for further investigation and resolution are all tasks that must be completed. Billing and payroll documents, as well as any other required paperwork, must be finished in the time given.
- It’s crucial to keep in touch with both prospective and existing referral sources in order to handle service issues and advance company growth in accordance with contract strategy. Other kinds of procedures include requests for proof of earnings, hours worked, employment status, eligibility for disability and workers’ compensation benefits, vacation and jury duty pay, and other sorts of personnel documents.
- The person in this role will be responsible for overseeing the research vendors, a task that entails, but is not limited to, conducting an analysis of the management climate for research vendors, acting as its representative, keeping tabs on the efficiency and performance of existing vendors, and vetting potential new ones.
- Functions inside an ERP system to carry out product conversions. Manages the properties of items in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, assists with day-to-day supply operations to prevent interruptions, and helps keep supplies from going bad by following stock rotation rules and best practices.
- Offers guidance to workers to ensure transactions are processed quickly and accurately. To achieve this goal, we make use of our in-depth understanding of regulations and procedures to competently deal with complex financial transactions and other difficult situations. Each member of the team will be responsible for contributing sales ideas, joining in on campaigns, and providing excellent customer service.
- In this role, you will work closely with the logistics team and state organizers to manage event budgets and the monthly state budget; you will also compare actual spending to projected spending every month to make sure that state spending is in line with organizational commitments and report your findings to state administrators and national headquarters.
- Managing all facets of the publication process for research, including but not limited to: stakeholder management, policy and procedure observance, publication approvals, publication roadmap planning, and logistics for the publication team.
- You’ll be working closely with state organizers and the logistics team, as well as reporting back to the state government and the national headquarters on how things are doing financially and logistically. The comparison of actual monthly expenditures with budgeted ones helps ensure spending is in line with business obligations.
- React promptly and precisely to assignments; communicate effectively with a wide range of constituents; complete thorough leave paperwork; and coordinate the flow of work for several, simultaneous leaves.
- Outstanding listening, organizing, communication, and computer abilities; adept at utilizing the MS Office suite of applications, with a focus on Excel; and at ease with technology. Excellent oral and written communication abilities, the capacity to interact with people at all levels of the organization and with business partners, and good interpersonal abilities with a sense of urgency.
- In order to accomplish goals, one must also collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues and other important parties. This includes giving progress updates and discussing problems or challenges in both oral and written/presentation form. It is your responsibility to inform the appropriate stakeholders about your role and operational procedures. You should also show interest in learning from teams and functions that are similar to your own.
- A professional is recognized by their proficiency in a variety of tasks, focus on detail, and ability to perform well under pressure. The ability to work successfully with people under pressure is crucial. Works well with people and can quickly transition between groups to provide or accept help.
- Functioning as a functional and/or technical expert on teams, this person may also be tasked with managing research operations and making recommendations for the tactical implementation of initiatives and/or functional operations objectives, as well as managing finances, processing relevant financial commitments, and providing support for functional financial planning.
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate while maintaining a healthy balance between establishing rapport and solving difficulties. You are exceptionally good at communicating via email, chat, and phone, and you can write messages on behalf of product experts. You also have a high degree of interpersonal intuition, empathy, and great active listening abilities.