9 Mar 2023
Full-Time Remote Mental health worker – Ghayathi
There is an open position at the Mental Health Center for a dedicated Mental Health Practitioner. As part of a team, the chosen applicant will give direct care and assistance to shelter guests and establish a secure and therapeutic atmosphere at the shelter. The ideal applicant has expertise dealing with people with major mental illness, drug abuse, and/or homelessness. For this position, you must be a self-starter who is open to new experiences and eager to work with others in a tough setting.
Job Title : Remote Mental health worker
Location : Ghayathi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 26.33 per hour.
Company : Comverse Technology Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- A caregiver will direct and/or assist patients in any of the following activities: eating, bathing, toileting, dressing, cleaning, maintaining clothes, oral and physical hygiene, self-preservation, recording and reporting vital signs, and so on. This is done to ensure that patients’ daily needs, dignity, and human rights are met.
- Throughout the course of therapy, patients should be treated with dignity and respect, and their wishes and preferences should be taken into account. Individuals who are chosen as patient advocates will be looked to by patients for help in resolving issues and safeguarding their legal rights.
- The mental health nurse will make an effort to get to know each patient in order to be able to assist them more effectively and to promote a sense of safety among them. In addition to that, they will put into practice the ideas of security, hope, and recovery. This entails providing treatment that is informed by trauma, employing tactics that de-escalate the situation, and utilizing the patients’ particular crisis plans.
- Medical treatment is provided in accordance with a patient’s needs as indicated by their age group and/or cultural background. Problem identification, planning and teaching are assisted by reporting relevant observations to the responsible party.
- helps patients with their everyday activities, such as washing, dressing, and eating, and looks for therapeutic uses for these activities. As instructed by the Resorts, takes and records the patient’s temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and breathing while accompanying and aiding as required.
- You must be flexible and open to trying out novel solutions to tried-and-true issues if you want to make the most of your workday. Shows understanding of and flexibility with regard to clinical care, educational components of care, and care for all phases of life and all illnesses.
- Engages in leisure activities, including planning them and participating in them. Organizes leisure activities to suit the psychosocial and intellectual needs of patients while demonstrating analytical skills and a grasp of psychiatric diseases.
- The instruction and support for ADLs, such as self-care routines like eating and bathing, that promote independent performance are also covered by direct care services.
- While on duty, ensures that all personnel are kept up to date on patient status and overall unit conditions via written and verbal reports. Acquainted with non-violent crisis intervention techniques Constantly keeping an eye on the proper use of seclusion and restraint policies, as well as their proper rotation, and documenting their findings in accordance with established guidelines.
- The needs and human rights of the clients are met through scheduled direct care services, which also provide for things like eating, drinking, bathing, peeing, clothing, maintaining cleanliness, and self-preservation.
- People who want to be of service must be able to show that they can put their theoretical knowledge into practice.
- As a requirement of employment, candidates must have at least one year of direct care service experience for the mentally ill, emotionally or physically challenged, or (B) a competent substitute for that experience.
- If a department makes use of the Medication Administration Program, all new recruits are obliged to take and pass the program’s certification exam within six months of beginning employment, or after three tries, whichever comes first. You must always keep your certification up to date if you’re a part of the MAP scheme.
- A thorough awareness of the plan’s criteria and requirements that are unique to one’s unit or department, as well as the capacity to follow the therapeutic parameters and boundaries set by those standards.
- Participates in and organizes leisure activities. Organizes leisure activities to suit the psychosocial and intellectual needs of patients and demonstrates analytical skills and a grasp of psychiatric diseases.