25 May 2023
Part-Time Product Service Engineering Technician – Ghayathi
An Engineering Technician will write test execution and analysis code and scripts in python, C, C++, bash shell, or another language appropriate for the purpose. These scripts/code will run tests, collect test artefacts, Evaluate test artefacts to determine if they pass or fail, and record the results in a stack. The stack will be improved to consume and visualize data as well as report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). They’ll be able to work in a controlled environment, document and present their findings, and troubleshoot issues.
Job Title : Product Service Engineering Technician
Location : Ghayathi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 26.55 per hour.
Company : K Tech International
Job Type : Part-Time
- Interprets maps and plats; provides written legal descriptions of property; compiles information relevant to compliance with grants, permits, and environmental rules; and prepares and/or updates various maps using CAD.
- Meeting with design consultants and preparing letters and large mailings are all part of engineering customer service. It also entails responding to construction-related inquiries and public complaints.
- Inquiries into a broad variety of residential and commercial plans for compliance with local legislation and building standards, as well as evaluations of designs and preliminary findings on technical compliance difficulties. Coordinating with third-party architects and engineers to resolve issues and offer guidance for code compliance; analyzing and/or correcting deviations or violations; and providing recommendations for approval and/or corrections
- The construction specifications are developed, and the contractor specifications are reviewed for compliance with established rules and regulations; bid proposals are organized and cost estimates are calculated; project contract documents and all necessary permits are prepared; materials, labor, and equipment costs are reviewed for accuracy; and technical guidance is provided for construction as needed.
- Worked on building projects and stake/field layout design components; researched and evaluated a variety of engineering and operational data for the County’s infrastructure; examine the condition of the roads and makes a decision on the best approach for resurfacing or repairing them; ensure that construction follows the plans and standards for each work site, to make sure; is in charge of several fiefdoms.
- Responds to and fixes malfunctioning or broken-down mechanical equipment.. Identifying and resolving issues (when necessary). Replaces worn or faulty components, motors, and control devices, amongst other things. Replaces.
- Calculates ratios, volumes, angles, grades, construction quantities, and other project components as required by the given project; offers cost estimates; and validates calculations supplied by third-party contractors utilizing deep knowledge of engineering principles and methods.
- Maintains thorough project records, design/drawing files, and, if applicable, database files.
- Using GPS, GIS, and CADD software, prepares plans, professional engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects, as well as contributing to the design of larger, more complicated public infrastructure projects.
- A list of duties and responsibilities for this post is as follows: Although responsibilities aren’t explicitly stated in job descriptions, identical or related tasks might nonetheless be assigned to the same classification. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned to your position.
- It is necessary to possess communication abilities.
- It is necessary to have a working understanding of roadway design software and computer operations. Utilizes computer-related products such as AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets (including Microsoft Excel), word processing (including Microsoft Word), State software for road and bridge, and other programs as required or directed.
- You must have three years of experience in civil engineering surveying or drawing or any other sub-professional civil engineering job that equips you with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities for this role.
- In order to be considered for VA employment in a test-specific role, all candidates who have been provisionally approved are submitted to a urinalysis to check for illegal drug usage. Applicants who refuse to take the exam will have their applications rejected by the Veterans Affairs Department (VA).
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or another similar engineering area.