Full-Time Mortgage loan officer – REMOTE OPTION – Rams
During the loan application process, a Mortgage Loan Officer serves as the primary point of contact for the company. There should be an attempt made to build a clientele and/or business relationships for the mortgage loan officers. Keep current with new loan types and other financial products to better suit customer needs. The Mortgage Loan Officer is in charge of meeting or exceeding the monthly and/or weekly production goals set by the company’s upper management. conversations with their boss or supervisor on a daily or weekly basis about their personal productivity. maintain strict adherence to regulatory requirements and strict adherence to deadlines. Assist internal and external customers with a high degree of customer care while addressing issues that span divisions.
Job Title : Mortgage loan officer – REMOTE OPTION
Location : Rams, Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 32.9 per hour.
Company : Adobe Systems Incorporated
Job Type : Full-Time
- To establish connections and make money, keep an eye out for new home builders and hold “First Time Homebuyer Seminars” in neighborhoods at least once every week.
- Following up on leads, evaluating application paperwork, and structuring financing for investment properties are just a few of the tasks involved in the mortgage loan process.
- Engage with potential borrowers to gather data for loan applications and to address any concerns they may have about the borrowing process. Obtain and assemble copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, business financial statements, and other financial information to be entered into the System as well. This job involves going over an application and gathering any additional information that is needed to complete it.
- Starting within 24 hours after receiving an official reference from an institution, begin compiling and submitting all of your financial information for your loan application. This includes your credit report, a bank statement and any other supporting documents. After that, a loan representative completes a customer checklist and application.
- A loan officer examines the customer’s financial information as part of the application procedure to see if they are eligible. What we’re aiming for is access to low-cost finance sources while maximizing our home-wise resources,” To determine a borrower’s eligibility for a loan, the Processor will review the borrower’s supporting documentation. Loan requests should be granted or rejected based on an evaluation of the best consumer lending programmers.
- To ascertain whether a borrower is qualified for a loan, a mortgage loan applicant’s financial situation, credit history, and property evaluations should be reviewed. The application process should be facilitated by communication with the borrower to complete any gaps in the necessary information for completed applications.
- You will be required to help with file escalation issues as they arise, act as the borrower’s point of contact throughout the loan process, and deliver loans to our operations team, in addition to other duties (including processors, underwriters, and the closing team).
- To guarantee that the borrower’s demands are satisfied, an experienced loan officer will serve as the primary point of contact for both the borrower and the company’s representatives. We never lose sight of the importance of meeting the expectations of each and every one of our valued clients.
- The development of a mortgage loan pipeline in order to reach your production targets through collaboration with real estate agents, builders, and other resources. As part of this effort, the bank participates in community events, such as new business expos and association meetings, as well as supporting the branches with all of their first mortgage needs and ensuring that employees have the information, they need to be comfortable discussing mortgage loan opportunities with customers.
- It’s necessary to have at least a couple of these: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the capacity to exhibit control, flexibility, and quality while maintaining high productivity, are required. A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is also preferred, as is prior experience in a call center or commission-based sales environment.
- The capacity to meet stringent deadlines and adapt to change, as well as the flexibility to travel to other in-state branch sites and be willing to work periodically extra, are essential. It is also necessary for mortgage professionals to have a proven track record of working with referral partners in the industry, including but not limited to real estate agents and builders, as well as financial advisors.
- The provision of goods and services to clients Inquiries from both internal and external clients are quickly responded to, and the company goes above and beyond to satisfy their requirements. Listens to others in order to better comprehend their own viewpoints. An innovator who thinks ahead and anticipates the needs of customers. The capacity to adapt and change one’s style is also vital. I’m quick to adapt to changing priorities and situations. Does well with uncertainty and change.
- Mortgage loan application processes, rules, standards, and regulations, as well as outstanding verbal and writing communication skills, are required for this position.
- Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, or similar software, are the absolute minimum skills needed to connect effectively with executives, clients, and other stakeholders. Expertise in these programming is preferable.