Full-Time Lead Operations Coordinator – Ras al-Khaimah
In addition to being responsible for a wide range of administrative responsibilities, the operations coordinator serves as the principal contact between the office and the rest of the company or organization. The ideal applicant for this role would not only be highly motivated, but also fastidious, dependable, capable of juggling many responsibilities at once, innovative, and not afraid to take the initiative on their own. You will be responsible for reporting directly to the vice president and owner of the company while also working closely with a diverse group of employees both in the office and on the road. This responsibility will fall under the purview of the Human Resources department. In order to be successful in an atmosphere that is both high-pressure and fast-paced, you need to be quick on your feet intellectually and in your evaluations.
Job Title : Lead Operations Coordinator
Location : Ras al-Khaimah, Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 32.71 per hour.
Company : CKE Restaurants Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Report results to state administrators and national headquarters; collaborate with state organizers and the logistics team to manage event budgets and the state budget; compare actual spending to budgeted spending once a month to ensure spending is in accordance with organizational commitments.
- Carries out product conversions inside the ERP system. Maintains item characteristics in the ERP system, supports distribution and day-to-day supply operations to ensure there are no hiccups, and ensures stock expiry is reduced with adherence to stock rotation rules and best practices.
- By using in-depth policy and procedural knowledge to handle complex transactions and issues, the provider of training and guidance to staff ensures that transactions are processed accurately and quickly. They also encourage positively the provision of exceptional customer service, team sales referrals, and campaign participation.
- Appointment scheduling and follow-up, documentation of client and staff complaints and occurrences, investigation of complaints and occurrences as requested, and transferring documentation to the Office Administrator for further inquiry and resolution. completing the necessary documentation within the allotted amount of time, including billing and payroll.
- Coordinate with the logistics team and state organizers to manage event budgets and the monthly state budget; analyses actual vs. projected expenditure each month to ensure that spending is in line with organizational commitments; report findings to state administrators and national headquarters.
- To address service issues and advance business development in accordance with contract strategy, liaison with new and existing referral sources is necessary. Another procedure involves information requests, such as those for field employee wage and hour verification, employment verification, disability and worker compensation forms, vacation pay requests, jury duty payment requests, and other personnel forms.
- Act promptly, correctly, and with attention to detail on your given assignments; interact and work smoothly with a range of important parties; and, if necessary, prepare the necessary leave documentation and oversee the process flow for many concurrent leaves.
- In responsibility of managing stakeholders, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, getting publications approved, developing a publication road map, and organizing the work of the research publication team.
- The individual in this role will be responsible for managing the research vendors, a task that includes, but is not limited to, conducting an assessment of the management environment for research vendors, acting as its representative, keeping tabs on the performance and business dealings of existing vendors, and vetting candidates for new partnerships.
- You will be in charge of the research company’s contracts, purchase orders, budgets, and monthly accruals, as well as having input on the direction of the team’s knowledge management systems and resources.
- A professional is recognized by their proficiency in a variety of tasks, focus on detail, and ability to perform well under pressure. The ability to work successfully with people under pressure is crucial. Works well with people and can quickly transition between groups to provide or accept help.
- These duties may include, but are not limited to, managing funds, processing suitable financial responsibilities, supporting functional financial planning, and overseeing research operations, as well as directing a team as the functional and/or technical specialist.
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written form. Ability to speak effectively and empathetically while maintaining a balance between establishing rapport and solving difficulties. You excel at communicating via email, chat, and phone, and you can write messages on behalf of product experts. You also possess a high degree of interpersonal intuition, empathy, and listening skills that are both active and engaged.
- In order to accomplish goals, one must also collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues and other important parties. This includes giving progress updates and discussing problems or challenges in both oral and written/presentation form. It is your responsibility to inform the appropriate stakeholders about your role and operational procedures. You should also show interest in learning from teams and functions that are similar to your own.
- Excellent organizational, communication, listening, and computer skills; mastery of Excel and the Microsoft Office suite of programmed; comfort with and enjoyment of contemporary technologies; strong interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of coworkers and business partners.