Full-Time Intermediate-level Mortgage loan officer – Dibba Al-Fujairah
You will have the chance to work independently as a mortgage loan officer as you utilize your outgoing personality, sales, and accomplishment skills to locate possible mortgage loan sources and develop your home loan pipeline. Developing new mortgage business prospects will also provide you the chance to put your good interpersonal skills to work as you communicate with members, staff members, non-affiliated realtors, builders, and others. Although your position will initially be based in an office, you will eventually spend most of your time outside of it meeting with real estate agents, home builders, members, and potential contacts at their workplaces or at local events.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Mortgage loan officer
Location : Dibba Al-Fujairah, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 33.33 per hour.
Company : Oshkosh Truck Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is the responsibility of the Loan Officer to be a role model for newer Loan Officers by providing guidance on sales, loan origination, as well as other aspects of the job. The Loan Officer is also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by providing assistance and answering questions or requests as quickly as possible for both internal and external customers.
- At least weekly, go to communities, realtors’ offices, and other appropriate locations (at least weekly) to solicit new business from home builders and conduct “First Time Homebuyer Seminars” in communities to develop relationships and generate business.
- Meet with potential borrowers to collect data for loan applications and address their inquiries about the loan application process. Information about loan applications is entered into the system. Copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, business financial statements, and other financial data are also obtained and compiled. Reviewing the loan application and adding, requesting, or requesting clarification as needed, prepares the mortgage loan file.
- Apply to credit analysts, who will check them out and provide recommendations. Prior to applying for a mortgage, it’s important to perform some preliminary research on the loan. To establish if a loan may be granted, an applicant’s financial stability, creditworthiness, and property value should be reviewed. Additionally, contact with the borrower to get missing information for already-completed applications should be encouraged.
- Creating a mortgage loan pipeline through collaborating with real estate agents, builders, and other resources. First-time homebuyers may count on the bank to help them through the process by attending community activities like new business expos and association meetings, as well as helping the bank’s branches with their first-time mortgage needs.
- As part of the application process, a loan officer looks into the applicant’s financials to determine whether they qualify. Our goal is to find low-cost financing while also making the most of our available resources at home. The Processor will examine the supporting evidence provided by the borrower to evaluate whether or not the borrower is eligible for a loan. The finest consumer lending programmers should be evaluated before loan requests are approved or denied.
- For the duration of the loan process, act as the primary point of contact for the borrower and agent(s), manage the pre-approval process, rate lock discussions, sending disclosures, and any restructuring or loan issues that arise. Provide exceptional customer service; we always put the needs of the customer first.
- After receiving a referral, establishes a relationship with the customer within 24 hours and organizes the collection, ordering, and copying of all relevant information, such as income verification, asset verification, credit profile, and other supporting documents that make up a complete loan application, such as title binders, appraisals, and employment verifications. The loan officer then completes the application, consumer loan disclosures, and customer checklist.
- You’ll be required to assist with file escalation issues as they arise, serve as the borrower’s point of contact during the loan process, and deliver loans to our operations team (including processors, underwriters, and the closing team).
- Answering inquiries from investors seeking mortgage loans, following up on earlier-generated leads, analyzing applications, setting up finance for investment properties, and checking financial documents and mortgage applications.
- To successfully communicate with executives, clients, and other stakeholders, you’ll need to know how to use Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, or some equivalent programmed. Expertise in these languages would be ideal.
- This position requires the ability to meet strict deadlines and be flexible in the face of shifting priorities, as well as the flexibility to travel to multiple branch locations around California and the willingness to work occasional overtime. Loan officers must have previous experience generating external business through market referral partners, such as but not limited to real estate agents, home builders, and financial advisers of all kinds. This experience must also involve the ability to generate business within the company.
- Candidates seeking this position must have a minimum of two to five years of experience working as a loan officer or loan officer assistant in the financial sector.
- The provision of goods and services to clients Inquiries from both internal and external clients are quickly responded to, and the company goes above and beyond to satisfy their requirements. Listens to others in order to better comprehend their own viewpoints. An innovator who thinks ahead and anticipates the needs of customers. The capacity to adapt and change one’s style is also vital. I’m quick to adapt to changing priorities and situations. Does well with uncertainty and change.
- There must be at least one of the following: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the capacity to exhibit control, flexibility, and quality while maintaining high productivity, are also required. A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university or previous experience working in a call center or commission-based sales environment, are also prerequisites.