This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1 May 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant – Ruwais
The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering phones, greeting customers, and doing a wide variety of other administrative tasks. – For all Assurance and certain Consulting service line engagements, this person will assist in the preparation, review and proofreading of all client deliverables, as well as formatting, footing, and tying them together.
Job Title : Executive Assistant
Location : Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 21.72 per hour.
Company : C-SUITE ASSISTANTS
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s rewarding and appreciated to be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged and given clear instructions on how to do well in your role, as well as opportunities to move up in other areas.
- Manages and maintains the calendar of the department director, plans and organizes appointments, arranges travel arrangements, and completes paperwork required for travel reimbursement; also manages and schedules the calendars of department meeting events.
- Assists the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in supervising department staff coverage and re-directing work order task delegation depending on coverage available within the department on a given day.
- Keep tabs on your email and listserv accounts. Oversee the newsletters and formal communication materials for the program. Oversee bulletin boards for departments and programs, as well as other marketing activities on campus. Ensure that the department’s social media presence is in order. Responsible for the department and program web sites, ensuring that they are well-planned and current.
- Answer questions from the public and employees about the department, its programs, and the things it does. Ensure that visitors get the help they need in a timely way. Maintain the department’s supplies and ensure that appropriate supplies are available when required. Manage mail and mailboxes for the department, programs, and professors of the respective programs. To guarantee completeness and accuracy, make sure all office files are kept up to date. Make and handle all repair and maintenance requests to keep the office running smoothly. Oversee student assistants and work-study students to ensure that duties are completed on time and that the main office is well-protected against interruptions in service.
- Assist students and potential students in finding the right campus resources and faculty and staff advisers to meet their educational needs. Provide basic student assistance, such as explaining checklists and prerequisites, by being acquainted with the structures and requirements of each program.. Perform administrative tasks relating to students’ degrees.
- Ensure correct processes are followed while processing student and part-time job documentation and professional service agreements. Submit disbursement requests and trip reimbursements on schedule. Track administrative unit budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies. Submit purchase orders and invoices for payment.
- Work order status and completion and timeliness are followed up on when individuals inquire about work orders they’ve submitted, as well. Recommend to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist any problems encountered in completing work orders or being productive.
- It is the responsibility of this position to provide back-up assistance for the Admin Support Supervisor in areas such as, but not limited to, daily casework, monthly reports, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and accounts receivable, and database administration.
- In a fast-paced workplace with several competing objectives, calendar management entails responding to all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most critical and sensitive topics or meetings, involving all parties, and ensuring that meetings are set up for success.
- a bachelor’s degree from a respected college or university, or any combination of training and experience that is similar and fits the criteria.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) competency is essential for this position; a minimum of three years of experience is necessary. It’s all about specifications, specifications, and more specifications. A familiarity with Microsoft Teams is a bonus.
- Students, faculty, and staff from around the university can work together effectively. The ability to multitask, pay close attention to detail, and express oneself well in writing and verbally are all a must.
- Diploma needed. Certified or degreed desirable. Minimum 8-10 years in administrative support, particularly in an insurance firm, with at least 3 in senior administrative assistance.
- Primary duties for department managers include maintaining and producing correct records at the departmental office.