Full-Time Entry Level Mortgage loan officer – Jebel Ali
You will have the chance to work independently as a mortgage loan officer as you utilize your outgoing personality, sales, and accomplishment skills to locate possible mortgage loan sources and develop your home loan pipeline. Developing new mortgage business prospects will also provide you the chance to put your good interpersonal skills to work as you communicate with members, staff members, non-affiliated realtors, builders, and others. Although your position will initially be based in an office, you will eventually spend most of your time outside of it meeting with real estate agents, home builders, members, and potential contacts at their workplaces or at local events.
Job Title : Entry Level Mortgage loan officer
Location : Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 33.17 per hour.
Company : Perot Systems Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- A loan officer examines the customer’s financial information as part of the application procedure to see if they are eligible. What we’re aiming for is access to low-cost finance sources while maximizing our home-wise resources,” To determine a borrower’s eligibility for a loan, the Processor will review the borrower’s supporting documentation. Loan requests should be granted or rejected based on an evaluation of the best consumer lending programmers.
- You will be in charge of providing qualified loans to the operations team throughout the full loan process, helping with file escalation issues as they appear, and serving as the borrower’s point of contact with our internal operations (including processors, underwriters, and the closing team).
- Be on the lookout for new house builders and conduct “First Time Homebuyer Seminars” in neighborhoods at least once a week in order to create relationships and earn cash.
- Apply to credit analysts, who will check them out and provide recommendations. Prior to applying for a mortgage, it’s important to perform some preliminary research on the loan. To establish if a loan may be granted, an applicant’s financial stability, creditworthiness, and property value should be reviewed. Additionally, contact with the borrower to get missing information for already-completed applications should be encouraged.
- If you work with home builders, real estate brokers, and other resources to create a pipeline of mortgage loans, your production goals could be attained. For instance, the firm supports branches with their initial mortgage needs, participates in community activities like new business expos and association meetings, and equips staff with the knowledge necessary to confidently explain mortgage loan options.
- A loan officer is the main point of contact for the borrower and the agent(s) throughout the loan process once the borrower has been pre-approved for a loan and a rate lock has been put in place. We always put the needs of the clients first.
- In addition, he or she serves as a role model for other Loan Officers by serving as a resource for information on sales, the origination process, and loan programmers. In addition, he or she ensures customer satisfaction by responding promptly to inquiries and requests from both internal and external customers.
- Starting within 24 hours after receiving an official reference from an institution, begin compiling and submitting all of your financial information for your loan application. This includes your credit report, a bank statement and any other supporting documents. After that, a loan representative completes a customer checklist and application.
- One typical reason for conducting customer interviews is to gather data for loan applications and respond to client concerns or questions. Data from sources like corporate financial records, credit reports on loan applicants, and similar ones should be entered into the system. makes certain that all necessary data has been gathered before submitting a mortgage application.
- Loan application review, arranging financing for investment properties, as well as the evaluation of financial papers and mortgage applications are all part of the job.
- Mortgage loan application processes, rules, standards, and regulations, as well as outstanding verbal and writing communication skills, are required for this position.
- The absolute minimum of PC skills in Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, or equivalent software, are necessary for successful interaction with principals, executive management, and clients; experience with these programming is desired.
- Customer satisfaction is a top priority for every business. A business that puts its customers’ needs first and listens attentively has an open mind and is willing to learn from others’ experiences and viewpoints. a company with a keen eye on the future and a focus on customer satisfaction It’s also important to be able to change up your look at any time. adaptability in the face of rapidly shifting priorities and conditions well-versed in dealing with change and uncertainty.
- One or more of the following must be present: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university, as well as prior experience in a call center or commission-based sales environment, are required. Additionally, you’ll need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the capacity to exercise control, flexibility, and quality while sustaining high productivity.
- It is necessary to have mortgage experience in generating outside business through referral partners in the market, such as but not limited to realtors, builders, and financial planners. You also need to be able to meet deadlines that are strict and ever-changing, travel to other in-state branch offices, and be willing to work sporadic overtime.