This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1 May 2023
Full-Time Commissioning Administrative specialist – Dibba Al-Hisn
It is the Administrative Specialist’s job to embody the Company’s mission, vision and values. As patient volume increases, the Administrative Specialist is tasked with greeting and directing patients, completing Epic scheduling and check-in processes, and updating census documents and case load reports. The Administrative Specialist will also be responsible for maintaining accurate patient records. Physician support and auditing and tracking reports for management are also part of this position’s duties.
Job Title : Commissioning Administrative specialist
Location : Dibba Al-Hisn, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 26.05 per hour.
Company : Staples Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- The stockpiles of reagents and equipment are carefully monitored. It is your duty to place orders for more supplies and reagents as needed. By precisely accepting supply orders, it is possible to guarantee on-time delivery. Saving money might be a benefit.
- Academic assistance is given through writing to potential students, preparing and processing the relevant student forms, and collaborating with teachers, staff, students, and the university community. Helps with activities that aid in college and school-level recruiting and retention initiatives.
- Patient rounding ensures that all patients are greeted politely, paperwork is processed effectively, and patients are regularly updated on the status of their appointments, in order to maintain the integrity of the schedule and promote departmental efficiency.
- Periodic data treatment as desired by the customer. Information that has been collected from people or databases and subsequently analyzed may be used in official documents and publications, whether they are intended for internal or external audiences.
- Ensures that school budgets and expenditure deadlines are maintained and reconciled. Regularly examines stock, aids with state mandated audits, and orders course and office supplies for the institution. Forms for school maintenance, supply purchases, trip requests/reimbursements, and awards through the university and foundation are processed by this department.
- Processing of data as requested by the client at predefined intervals. Obtaining information from text-based sources, people, or databases and providing interpretation of that information for use in official communications and publications for both internal and external usage.
- For example, he or she verifies that patients have granted permission to disclose their information, protects the patient’s desktop or paper records, and refers to patients by their first names to guarantee that that patient privacy is always respected. They also interact with leaders, employees, managers, doctors and other members of the general public.
- Supports management by entering course schedules, assisting with the classroom assignment process, ordering course materials, and assisting with student scheduling requirements. Carries out data entry tasks and other word processing tasks for a number of computer programmers (e.g., meeting minutes, correspondence, spreadsheets, forms, reports, flyers, and other materials).
- All sophisticated customer service and administrative concerns will be handled by this person. Interpreting and explaining rules and procedures to others based on knowledge of the company and departmental norms. Assisting others at lower levels of the organization on a regular basis. Screening applications and performing initial interviews for new employees may be assigned to this position if necessary. Report on the findings of the investigations into the complaints of both patients and healthcare providers, as well as recommendations for future improvements.
- Word processing, database management, spreadsheet creation, presentation design, and answering phone calls are all responsibilities of this position. The person in this position is also responsible for answering the phone and directing calls to appropriate staff members, if necessary. This position requires a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Everyone who enters the building is greeted with exceptional customer service and may assist them in any way possible, answer incoming calls in a professional manner, and pass them on to the appropriate person, all of which is crucial to the work’s efficiency.
- Six months of experience coordinating office activities, such as the organization and coordination of meetings and conferences, the monitoring of workflow and follow-up, the composition of meeting notes, the direction of customers and clients, the explanation of services to the general public and customers and clients, and the establishment or maintenance of filing and record systems.
- Attending work shifts on time and being able to read and understand instructions and notes from customers are all critical parts of a job.
- Plan visits for new hires, distribute offer letters, and ensure that all new paperwork has been handled and finished. Keep track of changes to workers’ personnel files connected to HR, conduct yourself in a trustworthy and professional manner, and create name tags for employees as necessary.
- To help patients, one must be able to analyses data, issues, processes, and circumstances on a meta-level in order to define problems or objectives, identify problems or causes that are important, recognize patterns, and grasp institutional rules and practices.