Full-Time Commissioning Accounting analyst – Ras al-Khaimah
By documenting, validating, consolidating, and entering transactions, the Accounting Analyst ensures the integrity of accounting information and collaborates with other departments in order to receive timely and correct information. In this “roll up your sleeves” job, you’ll be responsible for providing vital assistance and leadership to the worldwide accounting organization, which is tasked with boosting its efficiency. Accounting experience is preferred, but not required, as long as the individual is eager to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. As a result, the Accounting Analyst will have a significant effect on the company’s overall performance.
Job Title : Commissioning Accounting analyst
Location : Ras al-Khaimah, Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 31.42 per hour.
Company : Lyondell Chemical Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to analyses and fix out-of-balance reports in reconciled reports, he or she must help the organization build balancing processes and provide exception reports. Before releasing the financial statements or the testing procedure, he must ensure that there are no data quality issues that might jeopardize them.
- Provide estimates, give financial help and reporting for fleet operations as needed, assist the fleet department with data requests, and assist the tax department with quarterly and year-end reporting.
- In order to priorities and identify open production issues, do root cause analyses across a variety of scenarios with the help of accounting managers. Find out who the issue affects and who is in charge of fixing it.
- The worldwide accounting team’s transactions and procedures must be in close coordination with facility management/facility team members in order for them to adhere to the GAAP and SOX regulations set forth by global accounting leadership.
- In order to ensure correct and timely tax filings, the monthly financial closing process involves responsibilities such as pre-paid scheduling, billing/invoicing, and fee computations.
- Create accrual-based accounting entries, for instance, and record sub-ledger entries for accounts payable and asset management. By collaborating with business partners, you can make sure that everyone is in agreement when it comes to new policies, practices, and system settings.
- All vendor invoices must be verified for correctness in accordance with the payment policies before being entered into the system. This includes checking the codes, signatures, and any supporting documentation.
- Maintain tight coordination with accounting and fleet to ensure timely completion of period closing activities and proper reconciliations. It’s also important to keep an eye on the daily accounting transactions and the fixed asset ledger.
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with other finance departments and the corporate departments they support, communicates results to others and helps them to understand financial issues, and works with manager to establish clear objectives and plans to organize, priorities, and complete project/department goals.
- Analytical and accounting-related programmers and processes can be created, implemented, or reviewed by gathering and analyzing data and delivering results verbally and in writing. System and process improvements can be found in these areas.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to priorities, organize, communicate, take initiative, make sound decisions, and work well with others. Computer competence, including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, is also required.
- A successful applicant will be capable of overseeing many processes, be well-versed in financial reporting techniques, and be able to coordinate efforts across multiple departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a business-related field OR five years of increasingly responsible reporting and analytical work with exposure to various facets of these functions, experience with data mining, and the ability to find and analyses data on one’s own to make recommendations to management
- Accounting and/or financial experience of a minimum of 3 years is required. It’s preferable that internal candidates meet the same time-on-the job requirement as external candidates; the job duties, which include occasional walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking, and hearing required job duties, are typically performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
- In a fast-paced firm, you must be a self-improvement obsessive and a champion for your coworkers if you want to thrive. This work requires a high level of attention to detail and excellent organizational abilities. There is a requirement that you may work outside of standard office hours.