Full-Time Assistant Branch Manager – Night Shift – Sharjah
To maximize production and ensure compliance with all laws and regulations, the Market Manager reports to the Assistant Branch Manager, who is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the branch. The employees at each branch receive consistent training and direction on goods, services, operations, processes, and so on. Collaborates with the Market Manager on matters of personnel, such as shift scheduling and employee concerns. Archive records (such as performance reports and time sheets) for the Market Manager to peruse as necessary. You will be in charge of all customer service and teller operations while the Market Manager is away. responsible for attracting new clients to the bank so that they may make deposits and obtain consumer loans. A person who does this is able to see high-quality sales and referral prospects and is also well-versed in the full range of banking services.
Job Title : Assistant Branch Manager – Night Shift
Location : Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 30.46 per hour.
Company : Ecolab Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Makes use of current and forthcoming industry knowledge to enhance branch operations and team member productivity; strategically educates oneself and the team on changes in the industry, including competitor actions, rating plans, credit, and price trends; acquires business knowledge to share with assigned team members or branch team members, including internal organization objectives and strategies, leadership skills, sales tactics, negotiating abilities, and other relevant issues.
- Engages in HR activities run by the branch manager, including hiring, assessing how well employees are doing on goals, and creating new ones. Simplifies the teaching and training processes for subjects like product sales, customer service, and banking operations.
- In addition to maintaining a thorough understanding of the assigned geographic territory with regard to production sources, competitor activity, and economic and demographic peculiarities, the employee develops programmed to promote new products, reposition existing products, and integrate diverse corporate philosophies to support overall marketing and underwriting efforts of the branch.
- In the absence of the Branch Manager, assumes daily duties for the branch. Ensures that all branch activities, including purchasing, inventory management, shipping and receiving, warehousing, and sales, are coordinated in compliance with corporate policy and procedure.
- Identifies local problems and locates solutions that are unique to the area. We investigate complaints from customers regarding overcharging, poor quality products, and shipment delays. Resources that are at hand are modified as necessary. One’s responsibilities include investigating inventory irregularities using both routine and special reporting, disciplining and educating branch staff members as needed, and putting repairs into place. controls and accepts credit notes.
- Acquiring and submitting member documentation to underwriters and following up with members to verify they have filed all required paperwork is essential to processing and disbursing consumer and equity loans. It may be necessary to keep in touch with members after the closure date for auditing reasons.
- Complete all forms and data entry related to account opening, account maintenance, and transactions accurately. You’ll also need to complete any other tasks that you might be given, such as account maintenance, onboarding new members, processing data entry for consumer loan applications, funding consumer loans, and more. Trusts, business checking and savings accounts, and home equity lines of credit are just a few of the options offered.
- At a counter or at an office, if necessary, take orders and serve clients. invoicing for all sales orders is kept correct and timely. Schedules employees, analyses the budget, conducts interviews, and makes recruiting suggestions to the supervisor. Promotes employee education Plans must be made, resources must be allocated, and personnel must be under your supervision. Offers answers to questions and aids in problem-solving.
- Performs sales efforts with the goal of promoting SIS goods and services to both existing clients and potential new consumers. Have the knowledge and ability to sell, provide service for, and produce personally all types of deposit and consumer loan products and services. The team is coached, mentored, and given continual opportunities for cross-training so that they may expand their expertise and knowledge in a variety of areas, such as operations, compliance, sales, and service.
- A lot of planning and organization goes into a successful trade show or other professional event booth, from setting up the booth to making sure the event ran smoothly to following up with leads. It’s crucial that you do whatever is necessary for the position, whether it’s taking a course, attending a seminar, or reading trade publications.
- In a physically demanding environment, the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds Possibility of standing still for at least 60 minutes. A more advanced degree may make up for a lack of expertise in some areas. The ability to do repetitive actions, such as using a 10-key calculator or bending or squatting, may also be considered.
- Possess a deep expertise in using all relevant systems, technology, and software to carry out job responsibilities, as well as a solid grasp of retail compliance controls, risk management, and branch processes and procedures, as well as the adaptability, flexibility, and enthusiasm to work within constantly shifting priorities.
- Candidates should have at least one year of supervisory management experience in retail banking, preferably as an assistant branch manager, as well as the ability to work independently and juggle several priorities in a high-pressure environment. Existing bank employees must have a history of achievement in sales, customer service, and managerial capacities.
- A baccalaureate in finance, business administration, accounting, economics, or another relevant field. Demonstrate leadership and high integrity to make sound independent decisions while interacting and cooperating with all company personnel; possess excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills; and fulfil all of these requirements with a combination of education, skills, and experiences that may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Has strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and exudes confidence when speaking with customers to present solutions and share product knowledge. In addition, they are detail-oriented, adept at handling several tasks at once, and able to adjust the features and benefits of solutions to suit a variety of customers’ differing financial needs.