Full-Time Asset manager – Umm Al-Quwain
An asset manager is what we are hiring for. As a member of the division management team, this post will oversee the department’s asset management programmed and play a significant role in the Financial and Asset Management Division. We are looking for a seasoned expert with knowledge in managing infrastructure assets in a Public Works setting. A comprehensive Public Works infrastructure Asset Management Program, which includes reviewing and recommending which infrastructure assets should be handled, is one of the responsibilities. The ideal applicant is well-versed in the standards, guidelines, and procedures of infrastructure asset management.
Job Title : Asset manager
Location : Umm Al-Quwain, Umm Al-Quwain, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 28.99 per hour.
Company : Silicon Graphics Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Developing and managing a hierarchical asset inventory system. Coordination of infrastructure asset inventories, conditions, rating methodologies, service levels and performance measures, risk scoring criteria, maintenance strategies, repair/replacement models, financial forecasts and work plans associated with all asset classes. Coordination of infrastructure asset inventories, conditions and ratings.
- It is possible to raise productivity and develop a culture of continuous improvement by addressing and successfully resolving systemic problems and presenting challenging topics.
- Assisting the Public Works Department in implementing best practices and principles in infrastructure asset management, including training to maximize the usage and effectiveness of asset management software, as well as providing information to county workers and the public. Serve as a county representative in a variety of infrastructure asset management-related organizations, councils, and committees.
- For the purpose of enforcing fair housing practices, rent rolls, vacancy and turnover data, affordability profiles, financial operating reports, resident files, waiting list compliance, use of restricted units and supportive housing units, management costs and salaries charged to the property, annual resident services provided, vendor contracting practices, and use of minority and women owned businesses are all analyzed.
- An assessment of the appropriateness of capital requirements and revisions to the activities previously scheduled to evaluate capital expenditures. Recommends the provision of funds, if necessary. When they receive replacement request requests, this subordinate informs their superior on their experiences with them.
- Additional responsibilities of a finance director include maintaining accurate running cash accounts, conducting annual expenditure reconciliations, and overseeing relationships with outside vendors.
- By doing a capital requirements sufficiency analysis and modifying the work schedule, analyses capital needs reports and replacement reserve contributions. Whenever appropriate, makes advice to the owner regarding contribution levels. Review replacement reserve requests and give suggestions to his/her supervisor. Analyze yearly budgets and capital improvement plans submitted by the owner/agent before the start of each year to better understand that year’s strategy for the property.
- Budgets for the establishment and administration of the third-party property management company must be developed in order to guarantee that the firm’s assets are running at their peak efficiency.
- You will be in charge of monitoring all hiring, all property management’s marketing and branding efforts, and provide insight into prospective new markets at the level of the individual properties.
- Lead current tenant connections on behalf of the organization to guarantee exceptional service. Manage connections with leasing brokers, lawyers, and lenders to negotiate lease terms with high-profile tenants. You’ll also help with disposal, purchase, and refinancing initiatives through broker selection, broker solicitation, and closing.
- Assist in the design or enhancement of maintenance programmers and corporate policies for the maintenance of reliability or upkeep, and set and monitor reliability targets. This demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the manufacturing process.
- A few of the various types of computer software that the applicant must know include word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet are all necessary for this employment.
- To be considered for this position, you must have at least five years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, with at least one year of supervisory experience. This role also needs formal education and training in order to be effective.
- The ability to set priorities, manage effectively and efficiently, meet deadlines, multitask, and have experience managing institutional multifamily assets for three to five years are all requirements.
- To be successful at your career, you must be able to read and speak English well. A person must always seek to gain new abilities and enhance the ones they already have in order to succeed in their current job.