6 May 2023
Full-Time Administrative specialist – REMOTE OPTION – Dubai
An administrative specialist with strong motivation and credentials is needed! This position’s major duty is to offer prompt, correct processing of inquiries regarding payment research, customer overpayments, account management, and via billing. The individual in this position, who reports to the administration manager, will support the goal of the administration department to have an influence on the company by looking into and addressing requests, including noting and publishing to accounts.
Job Title : Administrative specialist – REMOTE OPTION
Location : Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 27.88 per hour.
Company : Silicon Graphics Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Student scheduling and scheduling needs are taken care of by this person. In a number of computer applications, performs word processing and data input duties (e.g., meeting minutes, correspondence, spreadsheets, forms, reports, flyers, and other materials).
- Equipment, reagents, and supplies are kept in stock. Manage the ordering and escalation of essential materials (supplies, equipment, reagents). Receiving and ensuring on-time delivery of supplier orders. It’s possible that cutting costs is a plus.
- Assisting with coursework includes responding to enquiries from prospective students, completing and submitting the necessary paperwork for new students, and working with other university staff members, professors, and students as needed. Involved in college and high school recruitment and retention of students.
- Protocell is updated as part of normal patient rounding by the intake department, who greets all patients, processes intake paperwork swiftly, as well as frequently informs patients of possible delays in appointments to keep the schedule correct and preserve departmental efficiency.
- Assisting with administration include manning the phones and directing calls, delivering mail and replying to emails, greeting visitors, and monitoring social media accounts as necessary. assists the director as needed with extra tasks and initiatives.
- Takes charge of all difficult administrative and customer issues. On the basis of familiarity with an organization’s and a department’s standard operating procedures, interpreting and explaining them to third parties. Informing and directing lower-level employees on a regular basis Involved in conducting initial interviews for new hires and assisting to analyses applications if required Complaints from patients and healthcare personnel should be investigated, and the findings and recommendations for improvement should be shared.
- Client-requested data processing at predefined times. Textual sources, people, and databases can be used to gather and analyses data for use in both internal and external communications and publications.
- It is possible to obtain auditing services for the school’s budget and inventory, which include monitoring expenditure deadlines and re-balancing school funds. On a regular basis, helps with state audits and procures office and course supplies responsible for the processing of the required paperwork for university and foundation awards, travel, school supply purchases and upkeep.
- The ability to design, manage, and generate unique presentations using software packages, as well as answer phones and reply to enquiries and triage calls to the proper employees, is essential for this position.
- Protecting the privacy of patients may be as simple as making sure they have given permission to share their information, keeping their desktop or paper documents secure, and only calling them by their first names. In addition, they interact with other members of society, such as business owners, executives, physicians, and members of the general public.
- Make appointments for new hire visits, send out offer letters, and verify that all new paperwork has been filed and processed. Maintain employee personnel records, handle HR-related employee changes, display reliable, professional work habits, and create name tags for employees as necessary.
- Possess the meta-level analytical skills necessary to establish issues or objectives, locate pertinent worries or causes, locate patterns, and study institutional policies and procedures in order to provide care for patients.
- six months’ worth of experience managing office tasks like scheduling meetings or conferences, keeping track of workflow and follow-up, writing meeting notes, directing clients or customers, outlining services to the general public and clients or customers, and creating or maintaining filing or record systems.
- Reading and comprehending instructions and notes from clients, as well as being able to show up on time for work shifts, are all important aspects of a job.
- Exceptional customer service, as well as the ability to assist clients in any way possible, answer incoming calls professionally, and then forward them to the appropriate person, are supplied.